On this weeks Golf Radio show #18 we have an update from Mark Young of the GTA AM Tour and an interview with Bruce Forbes from the Academy at Glen Eagle Golf Club on Chipping and Pitching strategy.
- how to get to repeatable effectiveness around the green
- How do we take this onto the course?
- Do you have any tips for warm up and getting in a short game frame of mind for practice or to play a game?
- be aggressive with your stroke to avoid being short and accelerating through the ball
- develop good tempo
- put pressure on your practice (ie. hitting 18 of 20 shots within 20 ft)
- during practice get to know how far each club goes from 7:00, 9:00 and full swing
- record your number of puts and distance your chips end up
- with weight staying on front foot, you will lose 5-10 feet distance