Golf Fitness - Age Is No Barrier!
Learn techniques to gain strength, club head speed, conditioning, nutrition, etc.
One of the biggest changes Tiger Woods brought to golf was the emphasis on fitness. You see it with all the top tour professionals being committed higher performance by getting stronger, more flexible, in better condition with more energy.
If you want to hit the ball further and compete at a high level for 18 holes, you need to develop a plan and work on it!
On this web page and on The Connect4 Golf Radio Show, we will coach you on raising your fitness level to play better golf.
- Get in shape & gain strength & swing speed.
- Yoga for Golf - elevate your game and your life
- Cardio workouts
- Building strength adds swing speed & distance
- Nutrition programs
Highlights of The Golf Fitness Program
With contributors, Todd Keirstead & Lindsay Knowlton
The 2 goals for most segments will be:
- what can golfers do to improve their games during the off season
- What can be most effectively worked on in the off season?
What role do you think fitness, strengthening and nutrition have on your game? What has worked for you?
How do your Fitnesss routines during the golf season compared to the off season?
What do you do in the winter months to maintain, improve and be ready for the new season?
What are the most important things to consider when you set out to improve something in your game?
Do you create a plan with goals?
Do you think this preparation and the routine be different for men and women? How?
What do you do for strength building?
Do you do cardio exercises?
How does that help your game?
- What do you eat and drink around fitness?
- What do you do before and during a game.
- Where do you work out?
- What do you think is the key to success?